expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 30 January 2015

Day 3 Hualien~Taidong

I feels so sorry for my readers for not updating my blog for such long long time , due to my homeworks and tuition , i have no time to update  ( not even a little) .This year having SPM so i have to concentrate on my study. Hence, now i have a little time to continue talk about my Taiwan trip.

#ootd 


Tai lu ge guo jia gong yuan 太鲁阁国家公园














Don't you feel that this bridge was amazing?
 It's very suitable to take pictures


This was a candid shot




Chang chun ci 长春祠
This was a temple. 





Isn't that water look so so clean?



Rareseed 瑞惠牧场(rui hui mu chang)







This view was just so nice , i love nature.



wu xing ji wen quan pao tang ti yan 五星级温泉泡汤体验
In taiwan , they have a lot of different spa , one of it was pao tang , it is for beauty. Ps: they don't allow to wear clothes . it means you must be naked.Boys and Girls was seperated. Actually , last time i had been to korea ,their spa centre don't allow to wear clothes too .














No comments:

Post a Comment